UL 1015 | UL1015 Hook-Up Wire
UL 1015 wire is used for internal applications for electrical and electronic equipment, panels, and meters. UL 1015 wire is constructed from solid or stranded tinned copper and comes complete with PVC insulation which forms a barrier around the wire or cable to protect against external elements including moisture, corrosive chemicals, UV light, fungus, and extreme temperature. All of our UL 1015 wire is color-coded and is rated to handle temperatures from -20°C to +105°C.
UL 1015 wire is strong, durable, flexible, and flame resistant, and comes in a variety of types and sizes.
- Solid or stranded tinned copper
- PVC insulation, color-coded, .030" nom. wall thickness
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +105°C
- Voltage rating: 600 volts
- Internal wiring of electrical and electronic equipment, panels, and meters
- UL 1015
- RoHS compliant
- UL VW-1 flame test