M25038/3 Wire | Light Weight | Small Diameter
- 22 - 20 AWG: 27% nickel-coated high-strength copper alloy
- 18 - 12 AWG: 27% nickel-coated copper
- Inner insulation: Inorganic dielectric
- Outer insulation: PTFE-coated fiberglass barrier
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +260°C
- Voltage rating: 600 volts
- Critical circuit aerospace applications where wires must operate in extremely harsh environments, under vibration, and maintain electrical integrity for a short time under direct flame exposure during emergency conditions.