M23053/5 Class 3 tubing features rapid shrinking, high flexibility and high flame resistance. The polyolefin tubing provides connector strain relief and insulation for electric and electronic devices. M23053/5 Class 3 has a longitudinal change from +1% to -10%.
- Class 3: Highly flame-resistant
- Flexible, highly flame resistant heat shrinkable polyolefin tubing
- Colors conform to requirements of Class 1 of MIL-STD-104
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +125°C
- Longitudinal change: +1, -10%
- Connector strain relief
- Applications requiring rapid shrinking, including insulation for electric & electronic devices