M23053/4 Class 3 dual-wall polyolefin tubing is flexible, flame retardant, and highly expansive. The longitudinal change features a range of +1% to -15%. M23053/4 Class 3 provides connector strain relief and moisture/corrosion protection for wires and terminals.
- Class 3: Flexible, flame retardant, high expansion
- Polyolefin crosslinked outer wall which shrinks and an inner wall which flows upon the application of heat
- Colors shall conform to the requirements of Class 1 of MIL-STD-104; black shall be considered standard
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +110°C
- Longitudinal change: +1, -15%
- Connector strain relief
- Moisture and corrosion protection of wires, terminals and connections