M23053/16 elastomeric tubing is both highly flexible and durable. The tubing features abrasion and mechanical resistance and is rated for environments with fuels and fluids. M23053/16 tubing has a longitudinal change of ± 10 % and an operating temperature of -75°C to +120°C.
- Crosslinked, flexible, elastomer polyolefin tubing
- Colors conform to requirements of Class II of MIL-STD-104; black shall be considered standard
- Operating temperature: -75°C to +120°C
- Longitudinal change: ±10%
- Applications requiring abrasion and mechanical resistance
- Where exposure to diesel fuels and hydraulic fluids is expected