M23053/13 2:1 Flexible Fluoroelastomer Tubing
M23053/13 fluoroelastomer tubing is intended for use in high temperature situations. The tubing is designed for environments were exposure to solvents, acids, fuels and lubricants is expected. M23053/13 tubing has an operating temperature of -40°C to +200°C and a longitudinal change of ± 20%.
- Flexible, fluoroelastomer heat shrinkable sleeving
- Colors conform to requirements of Class II of MIL-STD-104; black shall be considered standard
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +200°C
- Longitudinal change: ±20%
- For extreme temperature applications
- Where exposure to fuels, acids, lubricants, and solvents is expected