M17/113-RG316 | M17 Coaxial Cable
Ryan Electronics offers M17 113 RG316 cable made to handle general purpose and high-temperature applications.
Our cable is constructed with silver-coated copper-covered steel and has 7/.0067 conductor stranding. Our cable uses Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) dielectric material, 38 AWG silver-coated braid shield material and Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) jacket material. Our cable is rated to handle up to 1200 maximum volts and temperatures ranging from -55°C to +200°C.
- Silver-coated copper-covered steel conductor
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) insulation, 0.060"
- 38 AWG silver-coated braid shield
- Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) jacket
- Temperature range: -55°C to +200°C
- General purpose high-temperature applications
- Swept Attn. & SRL from 50 to 3000 MHz