UL 3289 wire is cross-linked polyethylene insulated, constructed with stranded, soft annealed tinned copper and commonly used for control panels, transformers and appliances. UL 3289 is intended for motor leads, coil leads, transformers, control panels and appliance wiring. This specification is RoHS compliant and meets approvals for UL VW-1 flame tests. UL 3289 wire has a temperature rating of 150°C and a voltage rating of 600 volts.
- Stranded, soft annealed tinned copper
- Irradiated cross-linked polyolefin, color-coded
- Temperature rating: +150°C
- Voltage rating: 600 volts
- Motor lead, coil lead, transformer, control panel, and appliance wiring
- RoHS compliant
- UL VW-1 flame test