UL 3271 is constructed from soft annealed, solid or stranded tinned copper and has cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation. UL 3271 is RoHS compliant and is primarily used for internal wiring of appliances, computers, industrial controls, military equipment, motor leads and transformers. UL 3271 wire has a temperature rating of +125°C and a voltage rating of 600 volts.
- Soft annealed, solid or stranded tinned copper
- Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) insulation, color-coded
- Temperature rating: +125°C
- Voltage rating: 600 volts
- Internal wiring for appliances, computers, industrial controls, military equipment, motor leads, and transformers
- UL 3271
- RoHS compliant